Main Capitals reviews: is it convenient to trade cryptocurrency? Automatic translate
The regulated broker Main Capitals offers services for trading cryptocurrency pairs (in the form of CFDs) on more favorable terms than crypto exchanges. And it’s not just the strict supervision of the British regulator FCA. Although, of course, this is a weighty argument. In 2013, the company was initially created with all groups of online traders in mind, offering them low costs, excellent software and comprehensive development assistance. According to reviews of Main Capitals, its clear rules, transparent information policy and cooperation with the world’s leading liquidity providers were the trigger for attracting crypto enthusiasts to its platform.
Main Capitals reviews: where to find information about the broker
Reviews about Main Capitals are no longer a rarity in Runet. Not much time has passed since the online broker entered the CIS market. But the mediator forced to talk about himself. And reviews about Main Capitals are increasingly found on many popular resources:
- Rusvest ( https://rusvest.ru/news/main-capitals-otzyvy-mozhno-li-rekomendovat-brokera/ );
- In contact with;
Reviews about Main Capitals testify to the great trust of clients and the absence of doubts about the reliability of the investment platform.
They allow us to state:
- excellent organization of trading assets of all possible classes (including crypto);
- no problems with the withdrawal of funds;
- availability of transparent and high-tech conditions for successful trading.
The authors of reviews about Main Capitals believe that from the point of view of crypto traders, the broker has significant advantages over traditional crypto exchanges.
Crypto trading with leverage
The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Using high leverage can be very dangerous for a trader. In this regard, the broker does not fix the leverage ratio, but offers clients to choose the optimal parameter on their own.
The maximum leverage on the platform is 500k1. It really can significantly increase the profitability of the transaction. But this is if the forecast turned out to be correct. Otherwise, you can easily lose your deposit. Therefore, crypto traders tend to limit the ratio to lower rates.
Flexible leverage settings are a feature that distinguishes the trading platform from traditional crypto exchanges.
Benefits of crypto trading with Main Capitals
The broker provides regulated trading in a wide variety of asset classes, including cryptocurrencies. For successful trading, it provides:
- A wide range of tools for market analysis and research. So on the platform there is an option to visualize prices in the form of charts. Charts, in turn, are displayed using Japanese candlesticks, bars and lines on timeframes from 5s to a year. Technical indicators, geometric pattern templates, support/resistance levels, etc. are superimposed on any interactive image with a single mouse move or touch of the screen.
- Limit loss orders. Stop Loss and Take Profit do an excellent job of fixing profits or losses. When the price reaches the placement level SL or TP, the position is closed.
- Ability to open short positions (sell) for digital assets.
- Fully regulated trading space and complete protection of your clients’ funds.
- Low costs, including the absence of commissions when depositing / withdrawing funds in cryptocurrency.
The authors of reviews about Main Capitals, who prefer crypto trading, believe that trading on its online platform is profitable and safe.
Main Capitals offers
The broker provides equally comfortable conditions for investors with a wide variety of preferences in terms of financial instruments. Namely:
- a choice of more than four hundred financial assets, including 25 cryptocurrencies;
- quick and easy opening of a trading account;
- Classic and Islamic (no swaps) accounts with a minimum deposit of $100;
- replenishment of the balance with cards, SWIFT-transfer, military-technical cooperation and stablecoins;
- prompt withdrawal of funds within one to three days;
- no hidden fees;
- innovative UTIP software with lightning-fast execution of orders on any device;
- tight spreads and a reasonable fee of $5 per lot traded;
- money trust management service;
- recommendations (including for the crypto market) of the leading experts of the brokerage company;
- individual consultations;
- trading under the guidance of a mentor;
- support 24/7.
According to reviews of Main Capitals, the proposed conditions are ideal for all clients without exception, even if they trade exclusively in crypto assets.
Help with crypto trading
The School of Trading, which has been successfully operating within the framework of the platform for 10 years, has a special training course designed for crypto traders. Classes are conducted by experienced professionals who know everything about the crypto market and even more. They are well versed in all the nuances of the digital coin market and share their knowledge with registered users for free.
During the course, beginners gain an understanding of:
- distinctive features of digital investment instruments;
- particularly effective crypto trading strategies.
Moreover, specialists monitor the most promising assets every day and form trading signals. The use of signals, according to reviews of Main Capitals, approximately doubles the client’s deposit in a year.
Crypto trading with the regulated international broker Main Capitals will be of interest to those who are tired of the complex conditions and confusing interfaces of crypto exchanges. And the opportunity to earn not only on the growth, but also on the fall of the instrument plays an important role. And if we add to this also very low costs, then it is obvious that by choosing a broker as an intermediary, the investor will only strengthen his position in the world of digital finance.
- Bilder als Möglichkeit, Geld zu verdienen: Empfehlungen für einen jungen Künstler
- How to invest in bonds?
- Best Forex Brokers 2022: How to Make the Right Choice
- BKS Broker Review
- Terra Trade: reviews: choosing the right broker
- Trends Space reviews: does the broker withdraw money or not?
- Rating of cryptocurrency exchanges - helping a beginner to choose a reliable exchange
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!