"30 years together" Automatic translate
с 8 по 17 Ноября
Глинищевский пер., д.5/7
EXPO-88, one of the oldest private galleries in Moscow, opened in 1988, in an era of change and seeming freedom, provided an opportunity for still unknown and young artists to hold solo exhibitions, while in the framework of officialdom it was almost impossible to do.
Already then, in the early 90s, the gallery represented various areas of contemporary art from abstract expressionism, conceptual art to performances, installations and video art.
EXPO-88 is engaged in art in the traditional sense of it, where the main criterion is always the creation by the artist of his own plastic and figurative world, creativity from the brushstroke of the painter to a super-actual cultural project at the very cutting edge of today.
For 30 years, EXPO-88 presented to lovers of fine art over 400 exhibitions of artists from Moscow, St. Petersburg, Saratov, Volgograd, Vladimir, Kursk, Lipetsk, opening to the public new names.
We bring to your attention the project “30 years together”, which will exhibit works of art by 30 artists, corresponding to the modern worldview, imbibing the traditions of Russian art and the innovations of the avant-garde of the 20th - 11th centuries..
Artists participating in the project:
- Exposición de obras de Anatoly Slepyshev (1932-2016)
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibition Project "Collection of Stories"
- BRÜCKEN. Igor Kamyanov und Nadezhda Krestinina
- Proyecto "Tierra y cielo". Pintura de Konstantin Sutyagin, música de Ivan Sokolov
- Exposición "¡Vivan los niños!"
- Konstantin Sutyagin "Menschen und das Meer"
- In Moscow, the awarding of the winners of the New Pushkin Prize
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!