"37". Victor Chumachenko. Exhibition - Painting Automatic translate
с 16 Сентября
по 10 Ноября
Обуховское шоссе, 2
The Art Gallery Manufactory invites you to plunge into the world of abstract painting by our Ukrainian artist Viktor Chumachenko, whose paintings adorn private collections and creative spaces around the world.
Victor, possessing the academic foundation of knowledge, rethought the ideas of the avant-garde and formed his own unique style: each time he finds the perfect balance of chaos and order in the seething elements of the color of his paintings. His works symbolize and affirm life as such - with its extremes and the desire for balance.
The essence of his work is freedom. Freedom of thought, creativity, self-expression. Each viewer observing these dynamic canvases is filled with their healing impulse. Therefore, it is completely natural that Victor’s painting awakened the work of his many students and followers.
You can solve the magic of the number “37” and experience the unique energy of Victor Chumachenko’s paintings by November 10th. If desired, any of the paintings presented at the exhibition can be a valuable acquisition for your collections.
- "Ambivalenz". Victor Chumachenko
- In the Togliatti Theater "Wheel" was the premiere of the play "When the war ended"
- The Grand Prix of the Let’s CEE Film Festival won the Russian film "Trumpet"
- Halftone art - extremes or middle ground?
- "Inspiration". Tatyana Shulyak
- Katya Dudnik. "Historias extraordinarias de bebés y bebés"
- Ausstellung "In der Umarmung des Frühlings" von Vladimir Garbuz
- "Licht und Schatten von Le Bode de Provence oder Nachahmung der Iris" Andrei Gladky