"4 seasons". Olga Lebedeva Automatic translate
с 4 Февраля
по 2 Марта
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Business Art", 3rd floor, 12+.
Spring, summer, autumn, winter and spring again… The cycle of life, the cycle of mood and colors of nature are reflected in watercolors at the Four Seasons exhibition. Winter works were written as a result of reflection and observation, and in the spring the artist’s workshop moves to coastal reeds, to flowering or ripening fields in the area of Lampovo village - and then watercolors reflect pure emotion and images of native nature. The exhibition presents 25 watercolors from small sketch sketches to large-format landscapes. “A minimum of means - a maximum of expressiveness” - so briefly you can describe the artist’s method and creative worldview, which was formed as a result of his own searches and the study of oriental ink painting.
- Das Schilf. Ilona Rista Ausstellung 12+
- РОБЕРТ ЛОТОШ "НЕГЕРОИЧЕСКОЕ ВРЕМЯ"
- TATIANA ANISIMOVA "COMMUNAL PETERSBURG"
- Free relationship: pros and cons. Cooking erotic dresses?
- K. Avramova, V. Kobzev, L. Kotelnikova "High water"
- Anastasia Denisova "The Drawn City" 0+
- "My Garden of Eden" / My Personal Garden of Eden
- "CAMOMILE BLUES". ALEXANDRA ROMANOVA 0+