AGATE WHITE "QUIET GAMES" Automatic translate
с 16 Декабря
по 25 Января
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Design Club", 2nd floor
Opening day on December 16 at 19:00!
The author will be present!
On December 16, at ARTMUZE, Agatha Belaya will open to viewers the search for the border between reality and fantasy, sleep and reality at the Silent Games exhibition.
In the plots of her canvases, there is no drama and complexity of the works of the Soviet "seventies", carried away by the concept of the carnival. The artist is much closer to another facet of the game beginning, connected with the world of images of Lewis Carroll and with the aesthetics of the absurd rooted in the tradition of England.
Agata Belaya worked with a team of artists who recreated the murals in the Cathedral of Christ the Savior in Moscow. She has grants from the Academy of Arts, since 2003 - a member of the St. Petersburg Union of Artists. Her works are kept in museums and private collections in Russia and abroad.
The exhibition will run until January 25. Free admission. 0 +
- Dmitry Plotkin. "Windows of the Russian avant-garde" 0+
- Gennady Girik. Still life. Reboot
- Zaur Tskhadaya. Blue, heavenly 0+
- Sergey MIKHANKOV "ANTIUTOPIA"
- The myth of the Sukharev tower
- IV International Festival of Arts "Living Gulf of Finland"
- Exposición de obras del taller creativo de Valeria LOSHAK "FLORES Y AVES", 0+
- Igor Dryomin: Seventies Artists 1970-2020
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!