Promotions of the Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts dedicated to International Women’s Day! Automatic translate
(in the main building of the museum (Lenin St., 104) and in the Information, Educational and Exhibition Center (St. Lenin, 103)
The action "Two in one… museum"
Dear men! On the eve of the holiday (March 4 and 5), as well as on International Women’s Day on March 8, a visit to the museum will be a gift to your beloved women! These days, for each couple - two entrance tickets to the museum and to the exhibitions - at the price of one! *
* The action is valid at all exhibitions, except for the photo exhibition of I. Zhgilev "Nonrandom Images of the Land of the Rising Sun" and the A. Zelya Museum of Glass
The action "Spring compliment"
On International Women’s Day - March 8, we give all our visitors an invitation ticket to the concert of the Helios ensemble
"The image of a woman in the works of Russian poets" March 11 at 17.00.
Events for March 8 International Day:
The main building of the museum (104 Lenin St.)
- excursion "Women’s portraits and fates",
March 4 at 15.00
March 5 at 15.00
March 8 at 12.00, 14.00 and 16.00
Information and educational and exhibition center
- Fuerza y esculturas griegas de bronce de Paphos
- Regional youth art exhibition-competition
- ¡Una exposición de los mejores artistas jóvenes del país se llevará a cabo en ARTMUSE!
- Fotoausstellung von Igor Zhgilev "Nicht zufällige Bilder des Landes der aufgehenden Sonne"
- "Night of the Arts - 2020". The main building of the KMII is the Bilibins-Chistokletovs’ estate
- Exposición "El mundo mágico del vidrio de Alexei Zel"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!