Alla Davydova Veduta 0+ Automatic translate
с 1 по 27 Апреля
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Flow", 3rd floor.
Alla Davydova, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation, whose works can be seen both in the Russian Museum and in American private collections, will present her vision of architectural painting (the so-called Veduta) at Artmuz.
It is noteworthy here that Alla’s works concentrate in themselves the entire spectrum of emotions experienced by her, and quite specific objects of the surrounding world become more complex and absorb new semantic shades under the pressure of the artist’s individual vision.
Alla’s rethought books are a picturesque equivalent of the baroque with its dynamics, contrast, excessive decorativeness, failures into tragedy. "New Leads", united by a through creative idea, form a detailed panorama of the artist’s world in the gallery’s exposition space.
At the same time, tragedy and monumentalism, expressed by a dramatically tense comparison of volumes, surprisingly organically echoes a refined vision of color, and the craving for symbolic generalizations is skillfully complemented by attention to detail - so that the viewer is left alone with this sense of contradiction, which almost all outstanding works of art.
- Ausstellung von Olga Soldatova "Spring Aircraft"
- "Te amo, creación de Petra …"
- Ausstellung von Werken von Nikolai Davydov "Im Land der Kreuze und der Breite der freien …"
- Resumiendo los resultados del Concurso de toda Rusia para el proyecto de diseño para la decoración interior de la Iglesia de San Sava en Belgrado.
- The memory of the distant war - 1812 in the Russian Museum
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!