Anna Gryaznova. "Shades of Silence" Automatic translate
с 2 Октября
по 3 Ноября
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Artist’s Workshop", 3rd floor
Prize-winning personal exhibition based on the results of the "Muse Must Work 2019" competition.
Winner of the VI All-Russian Contest of Young Artists #MuseMustWork in the "Graphics" category.
An important line that Anna tries to carry through all her graphic sheets. The artist is interested in the task of displaying beauty in everyday, everyday life, in a meager nature with its dim lighting.
- A series of lectures on the phenomenon of Art Deco in architecture and design
- "Naturaleza muerta. De la forma a la imagen"
- "ARTE RETRATO" Concurso y exposición internacional. Inscripción hasta el 4 de marzo
- Igor Dryomin: Ekaterina Vorona. Water music
- Portraits of famous artists in the Museum of Fine Arts from Nizhny Tagil
- The anniversary exhibition of the artist S. Kazantsev was complemented by the work of his students
- Seascape: harder than it sounds