ARTHUR MOLEV "MESTECHKO" Automatic translate
с 5 Декабря
по 1 Февраля
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery “Ul. B. Craft ", 4th floor.
Opening day on December 10 at 19:00!
The author will be present!
On December 5, St. Petersburg underground artist, chief decorator of the rock group "Auktsion" Artur Molev will present many different "places" where, throughout his colorful biography, he had to live and travel.
In the center of the exposition, undoubtedly, the most favorite "place" of Moleva - St. Petersburg. Petersburg from all sides: ceremonial vistas, recognizable by all views and little-known nooks and crannies, everyday scenes, various inhabitants, as well as landscapes of the Leningrad region.
“We all live together, in one place. Our place is St. Petersburg. And the person paints the place and place of the person. We all, whether we like it or not, bear the imprint of our place, our city. Art critic Andrei Khlobystin once very aptly and correctly said that contemporary Petersburg culture is a Napoleon cake, many layers are side by side, not mixing, often without communicating. And it all constitutes one cake. We are happy to present one such layer to the viewer. "
The exhibition will run until February 1. Free admission. 0 +
- Exhibition of paintings "Madam" by Irina Ryabinova and Arthur Molev
- The exhibition "Above Russia clouds", which opened in the Vologda gallery, the artist Evgeny Molev celebrated his anniversary
- Exposición "Kholuy reservado" en el Museo de Arte Decorativo, Aplicado y Popular de toda Rusia
- "Pequeña historia de arte"
- Wohnungsausstellung in Bronnitskaya. 1981. Rekonstruktion von Ereignissen