"Self-portrait and portrait of the artist" Automatic translate
с 9 Июня
по 2 Октября
Музей русского импрессионизма
Ленинградский проспект, д. 15, стр. 11
In the summer, the museum will turn to the portrait genre, which at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries is going through a new stage of development in Russian art. From the tasks of fixing the external appearance, artists turn to psychological interpretations of images and the reflection of a person’s inner world by a variety of methods, including impressionist and avant-garde ones. The exhibition, tentatively titled "Self-portrait and Portrait of the Artist", offers to trace how the artist himself portrays himself and how he appears to his contemporaries - painters, graphic artists, sculptors.
The exhibition will include works by Ilya Repin, Boris Kustodiev, Robert Falk, Boris Grigoriev, Vladimir Tatlin, Nikolai Milioti and other artists from the Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts, the State Russian Museum, the State Museum of the East, a number of federal and regional Russian museums, private collections in Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- Bienal de Arquitectura 2012 en Moscú
- History Museum of the capital celebrated the International Museum Day with the creation of a new exhibition
- Exhibition of Russian avant-garde artist Tatlin in Basel
- "City and Flowers" through the eyes of Moscow artist Vera Elnitskaya at an exhibition in the "House of Gogol"
- Das Leben in Rot
- Ausstellung von Alexander Deinek "Die Konturen des globalen Zeitalters"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!