BALLET LINES OF PETERSBURG. Tonya Ekimova 0+ Automatic translate
с 7 по 31 Марта
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Lecture Corner Gallery, 2nd floor.
Petersburg is an extraordinary city. Everyone in him sees something different. Petersburg photographer Tonya Ekimova found in her "Petersburg" a subtle plastic connection with dance.
A set of sketches about the duet of the city and the ballerina grew into a whole photo project “Ballet Lines of St. Petersburg”. In it, the city on the Neva masterly performs several parts at once - this is both a wonderful grandiose decoration and the role of a plastic graceful dancer. In his posture is read some pride and grandeur. His movements are rhythmic and light.
Ballet dancers of the Mikhailovsky Theater danced in a duet with the city: Ekaterina Odarenko, Sarah Barbieri, Leda Sheparovich and soloist Svetlana Bednenko, as well as ballet dancer of the Mariinsky Theater Marina Teterina.
- Die Ausstellung "Vermacht den Nachkommen" - zum 170. Geburtstag von VP Sukacheva
- Pictures of VGIK students will be presented at the festival of cameramen in Poland
- It became known the name of the winner of the Platonov Prize 2015
- Dunkle Gassen von Bunin (16+)
- Ausstellung "Aus einem Nest"
- Exposición "Poeta digital"