Boris BORSCH "YARD AND CHANNELS" Automatic translate
с 28 Января
по 1 Марта
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Lecture Corner", 2nd floor.
Petersburg Van Gogh and a member of the International Federation of Artists (IFA) is preparing for the first exhibition in 13 years. Since January 28, the Artmuz Museum of Contemporary Art is hosting the exhibition Yards and Canals by Boris Borshch - an avant-garde artist of the old school and a member of a number of creative associations (Hopeless Painters, Fellowship for Experimental Visual Arts, IFA, etc.).
Boris Borsch is about Petersburg in all its states. Each artist’s canvas embodies the expressive reality, the very soul of this city. “Merging with nature and, at the same time, overcoming its spontaneous indivisibility by the language of pictorial art is the essence of the creative method of Borshch,” Anatoly Zaslavsky commented on the exhibition.
The upcoming exhibition is quite exclusive: Boris Mikhailovich leads an almost reclusive lifestyle and, despite the fruitfulness of his work and participation in a large number of group projects, Yards and Canals in Artmuz is only his fourth personal exhibition. A number of the artist’s works will be exhibited for the first time.
- Bato Dugarzhapov. Borsch de otoño
- Exposición de Yura Tumasyan "My Realism" 16+
- Exposición de Anatoly Zaslavsky "Cara y cuerpo"
- The "Snuffbox" celebrated two anniversaries - the 30th anniversary of the theater and the 80th anniversary of Oleg Tabakov
- Penza Drama Theater said goodbye to the audience "Sevastopol Waltz"