Dispersion of Pain. The largest exhibition of artwork by tattoo artists Automatic translate
с 2 Мая
по 6 Июня
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Malevich Street Gallery (3rd floor).
On May 2, the Artmuz Museum of Contemporary Art will open the Dispersion of Pain, the largest exhibition of tattoo artists in the history of St. Petersburg (more than 40 famous tattoo artists from six cities and three countries will present 60 paintings, sculptures and installations). The exhibition will hang for a month with free admission.
This visual experiment reveals the potential of tattooists through the prism of their artistic origins, demonstrating the full range of art belonging in the usual sense. Calling exposure dispersion of pain, there was a strong desire to decompose the physical sensations of tattooing spectrally, similar to the physical phenomenon of the stratification of light passing through a glass prism.
Among the tattoo studios, partners of the project, are the oldest "Baraka" and "Backstage Tattoo" (studio of the ideologists "the Hatters" of Anna and Yura Muzychenko), among the masters - Viktor Zabuga, Anastasia Grishman, Yegor Kornilov, Afina Boytsova.
The project had a certain resonance in the cultural field of St. Petersburg: during the exhibition, special. The Dispersion cocktail was introduced to the menus of several bars, including the notorious Apotheke Bar and Animal Farm.
- CLASES MAESTRAS - ILUSIONES Y TRANSFORMACIÓN DE LA LUZ. EXPERIMENTOS OPTICOS DE PINTURA CLARA
- CLASE MAESTRA "ILUSIONES Y TRANSFORMACIÓN DE LA LUZ" 12+
- CLASES MAESTRAS PARA NIÑOS "EXPERIMENTOS DE COLOR ÓPTICO" 5+
- Performances based on plays by A. Volodin in the festival project "Five Evenings"
- El Monumento a los Hombres Reales se instalará en la orilla del lago Baikal.
- Concurso "Amanita 2013"
- "Theater without Borders" presents a new work - "Lullaby of the Wind"
- In the theater to them. Pushkin presented the play by V. Rozov "From evening to noon"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!