LONG LITERACY! From the history of alphabet and primer Automatic translate
с 3 Сентября
по 3 Октября
ЦВЗ Российской национальной библиотеки
Московский пр., 165/2
- materials of the XVIII-XXI centuries. from the Russian Book Fund and the Department of prints of the Russian National Library
- tactile manuals from the funds of the State Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- projects on the "ABC" of students of the Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen, students on the profile "Further education in the field of design and computer graphics."
Within the framework of the exhibition:
lecture “ABC. Teach, educate, play ”
place and time: CEH of the Russian National Library
September 6 at 18.30
Lecturer: Maria Marchenko-Marie, Ph.D. art criticism, associate professor of the department of art education and decorative art of Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen.
Textbooks for literacy rarely became collectibles, therefore, despite the large circulations, some copies today are bibliographic rarities. Such publications include the illustrated ABCs of the 19th century presented at the exhibition. : "Children’s party, or New fun in their society"; “Russian alphabet for children of both sexes”, “Magnificent Russian alphabet. A gift for kind children "and others.
One of the sections of the exhibition presents the ABC pictures that are widely used in Russia since the end of the 18th century. These publications, as a rule, having only concise signatures under illustrations, demonstrated the life and customs of the peoples of the world, depicted Russian life and culture. Among the exhibits are “Alphabet or a collection of peddlers and street vendors in Moscow”, “Russian people. Alphabet in Faces ”, created by artist V. P. Rybinsky and reflecting the life of the people and small officials in Russia of the 19th century.
Visitors will be able to get acquainted with pre-revolutionary study guides compiled by prominent figures in science and culture: writer L. N. Tolstoy, teacher K. Ushinsky, ethnographer and revolutionary I. A. Khudyakov, etc. The variety of alphabet and primers from the Soviet period is demonstrated.
A separate section presents the history of alphabet, which is an alternative way of communication: semaphore alphabet, Morse code, tactile alphabet, sign language.
Presented at the exposition are sketches of book covers, initial letters, board-printed games, playgrounds for design projects on the theme "Alphabet" - the result of the joint work of teachers of the faculty of fine arts of the Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen and students studying on the profile of "Further education in the field of design and computer graphics." For them, the alphabet is not only a book with pictures or an educational board game, but also images-characters in various types of computer graphics with different content and emotional content.
- La exposición "El espacio del tiempo. Nikolay Biryukov" en la galería de arte contemporáneo "Moss-18"
- Gavryushov Mikhails Projekt "Fische + Einhorn. Monologe" 6+
- "Espacios paralelos" Exposición de obras de Gennady Serov y Natalya Testina
- Exposición personal de obras del miembro honorario de RAX ANDREY DILLENDORF