Evgeny Dobrynin. Pop Art Exhibition "CULTURE" 16+ Automatic translate
с 7 Марта
по 8 Апреля
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Lecture Corner Gallery, 2nd floor.
The author of the exhibition "CULTURE" Eugene Dobrynin describes his artistic style as an "aggressive pop." He has participated in 13 exhibition projects of contemporary art in Russia, and his portfolio already exceeds 400 works, some of which (more than 120) are in private collections around the world.
The main theme of his work, the artist chose musical pop culture in all its diversity. He formed the exposition of the exhibition as a kind of avenue of fame, which tells one big and bright story of inspiration. Heroes of modern media space, saturated with color and emotions, rethought by the author and embodying the feelings and emotions of the fan, fill the space with a special semantic load, bringing the viewer closer to idols. A mixture of pop, grunge and street art, in which Yevgeny Dobrynin works, forms a non-trivial author’s style.
Glitter, invisible lines at first glance, hidden symbols, gold, stones and applications… All this surprises, forcing us to look at art from a new angle.
- N. Babkina eröffnet eine neue Spielzeit im Theater "Russisches Lied"
- "Soviet pin-up" by Valery Barykin
- Exposición de la fotógrafa ruso-canadiense Nikita Stupin "Ciudad abierta" en la Galería FotoLoft
- Rockestra: Coldplay, Muse, Placebo, Radohead - a symphony show in the fall in the center of Moscow
- Exhibition "New Codes of Art. Media Art from the Rodchenko School".
- El festival "Island 1991" se celebrará en Moscú en el aniversario de la victoria sobre el golpe
- "Letters" of the artists of the Soviet underground to the present
- Creativity at the Pasta Factory is the art of our time
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!