Festival of young families Automatic translate
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
November 26 from 11.00 to 18.00 in the creative space "ARTMUZA" at the address St. Petersburg, 13 line V. O., house 70-72 will host the Festival of Young Families.
The festival guests will find a rich program:
- open areas of family creativity,
- master classes for the whole family,
- culinary master classes from chefs,
- Meetings with popular bloggers and writers
- seminars and consultations concerning legal, pedagogical, psychological and cultural-leisure aspects of life of a modern young family,
- an exhibition of works by children and family photographers of St. Petersburg “Seeing Valuable”,
- summing up and awarding the winners of the city contest "Young Family - 2016",
- concert program.
For children will be equipped with a special playground, as well as an interactive family recreation area.
Throughout the day, in the lecture hall of the ArtMusa creative space on the 3rd floor, meetings will be held with famous bloggers from St. Petersburg.
Momsteam Remote Fitness Project from 13.00 to 14.30
Anna Kondratyeva from 15.00 to 16.00 She is the head of a large group of companies LeonaFamily which includes the school of women’s business LeonaUpGreat.
One of the gifts for the guests of the event will be an exhibition of the works of children and family photographers of St. Petersburg “See the valuable”.
Anastasia Pavlova, children’s photographer.
Discoverer of a daylight studio in St. Petersburg. Laureate of the BICFP International Children’s and Family Photography Award in the categories Mobile Photography (2015, 2016), Parents (2016). Member of exhibitions of children’s and family photography in Moscow. Winner of the Big Baby boom summer photography contest (2015) Publications at Veter Magazine.
Marina Volodina, child and family photographer.
Judge of the Big Baby Boom Baby Photography Competition (Fall 2016). Publications in the online children’s magazine Big baby boom (fall 2016).
Masha Kutilina, children and family photographer.
2009 - winner in the nomination “The most cheerful photos”
2009 - the best photographer in the contest Love Story from the wedding agency Smart Wedding
2009 - finalist in the category "Best Wedding Photographer" in the competition Russian Wedding Photography 2009
2010 - Winner of the ASFO Winter Competition 2010
Festival participants can be young families, as well as couples planning an important and solemn event in the near future.
Participation in the Festival is free of charge.
- Ausstellung "Instayard"
- Children’s online course "City in Cinema and Animation"
- Online project "Black on White" (18+)
- Online exhibition "New Year’s Masquerade"
- Museum of Moscow and Triumph Gallery open the Museum of Self-Isolation
- Created in China. Chinese Collectible Design Exhibition
- Online course "City from different sides"
- Art Night at the Museum of Moscow / online
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!