Photo exhibition "Maly Theater on Tour" Automatic translate
The photo exhibition Maly Theater on Tour, dedicated to the touring activities of the State Academic Maly Theater, will open on December 11 at Sheremetyevo International Airport. The exhibition will feature photographs from trips and theater performances.
In recent years, the Maly Theater has toured in many cities of Russia and abroad. Especially often, artists toured during the reconstruction of the Historical Scene, which fell on 2014-2016. The performances of Maly were seen by spectators of Yekaterinburg, Volgograd, St. Petersburg, Simferopol, Stavropol, Nizhny Novgorod, Rostov-on-Don, Surgut, Irkutsk, Novosibirsk, Sevastopol, Kazan, Sochi, Tashkent, Minsk, Chita, Kursk, Ulan-Ude and other cities. And most of the flights were made from Sheremetyevo Airport.
In total, more than 200 shows were held as part of the tour. Among them are not only famous classical productions, but also the premieres of recent seasons: “Marriage” N.V. Gogol, "Masquerade" M.Yu. Lermontov, “The Youth of Louis XIV” by A. Dumas the Father, “The Heart Is Not a Stone” and “Not All the Cat Shrovetide” A.N. Ostrovsky, “Vassa Zheleznova - the first option” by M. Gorky. They were attended by Yuri Solomin, Irina Muravyova, Lyudmila Polyakova, Boris Klyuev, Vasily Bochkarev, Svetlana Amanova, Lyudmila Titova, Boris Nevzorov, Vladimir Nosik, Victor Nizovoy, Gleb Podgorodinsky and other theater artists.
The exhibition, presented at terminals D and E of the airport, will tell viewers about how the tour goes and will familiarize the audience with the leading artists and performances of the Maly Theater.
- "Niños de Vanyushin" en el Teatro Maly - una vieja obra de teatro con problemas modernos
- Irkutsk Art Museum presented an exhibition of works by Ilya Repin from his collection
- "Kinomost" intensivo familiar de un día
- Los actores del Teatro Maly leen Pushkin en una exposición en Sheremetyevo
- Maly Theater leaders talked about plans for next season
- The first premiere of January at the Maly Theater - "The Youth of Louis XIV"
- Oscar asiático por Alexei German para una película profética sobre Rusia
- Camellias for La Traviata 6+
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!