Photo exhibition "Builders of the new St. Petersburg" Automatic translate
с 4 по 18 Августа
On August 4, on Malaya Konyushennaya Street, an open-air photo exhibition "The Builders of New Petersburg" will open. She will talk about who and how is building St. Petersburg in which we live. The exhibition will be a gift to Petersburgers from RSTI (Rosstroyinvest) for the Builder’s Day and will last until August 18. Free admission. Let’s look into the eyes of those who put their hearts into our new apartments!
68 photos are waiting for you at the exhibition. The author of the frames is Valentin Vidyakin, a professional builder and photographer. Now Valentine has left for the construction site of the Beloporozhskaya SHPP in Karelia.
“We want to talk about the real heroes of the construction - those people who swallow concrete dust, get wet in a sudden rain and fix a heater with their own hands, which will protect the wall of someone’s future living room… They are not afraid of either height or cold. They put their hearts into the apartments where we will live, ”comments Fedor Turkin, chairman of the board of directors of the construction company RSTI, which organizes the photo project.
Filming was carried out at the RSTI construction sites under construction (rsti.ru) - in the premium-class residential complex on Petrovsky Island “Familia”, LCD “New Time”, LCD “Terra” and others.
The organizer of the photo project is RSTI, a diversified construction company that previously operated under the RosStroyInvest brand.
- Hora de calentar. Botas de invierno de mujer Timberland
- "Cup of Russia for Artistic Creativity - Assembly of Arts"
- LCD "Aleksandrovsky" in Puschkin
- Clase magistral para adultos "En el taller del impresionista. ¡Escribimos con acrílico!"
- Meisterklasse "Aquarellmalerei"
- MEISTERKLASSE (5+) ABSTRAKTE MALEREI
- Meisterklasse "Das Geheimnis der Schokolade"
- Meisterkurs für Wassermalerei im "White Studio Ebru"