"Gandhi was silent on Saturdays" (16+) Automatic translate
с 15 по 22 Сентября
Воронежский государственный академический театр драмы им. А. Кольцова
пр. Революции, 55
September 15 and 22
Family drama. Anastasia Bukreeva.
Elena Nenasheva, whom we know from the stage embodiment of Aleksey Balabanov’s scenario “My brother died”, will present “Gandhi was silent on Saturdays” by Anastasia Bukreeva. The play of the young Petersburg playwright is distinguished by subtle psychologism, non-trivial plot and penetrating intonation. Growing up of the protagonist named Mot (he is actually Sasha, but requires calling himself that) coincides with dramatic events: the father leaves the family, her sister’s illness puts an end to her dance career, the dog disappears, and the homeless Lisa remains the only creature to which he is truly attached.
- The return of Osip Mandelstam and his saved speech in the film by Roman Liberov
- Die erste Moskauer Biennale für zeitgenössische Kunst
- Wo fliegst du, Kuckuck (12+)
- EXPOSICIÓN PERSONAL DE ELENA GUROVOY "MAGIC BRUSH"
- Igor Dryomin: Elena Osipova and Konstantin Polyakov (Gandhi) ~ Contrary to
- Hierba sagrada con la sangre de Mahatma Gandhi