Gennady Girik. Still life. Reboot Automatic translate
с 1 Июня
по 29 Августа
Gallery "Design Club", 2nd floor, 0+.
Gennady Girik, a member of the Union of Artists, paints non-existent still lifes inscribed in hypothetical, fictional spaces.
Gennady, a participant in more than a hundred exhibitions, experimented with still life for years. For him, this genre is a complex model of perception of the world that does not exist physically and therefore absorbs layers of the artist’s emotional life. In his paintings, one can trace how the seemingly obvious difference between spiritual life and the objects of the surrounding world goes beyond the brackets, and everyday things create a semi-mythical image of the work, the invented space of the picture.
The artist says that while working on certain paintings, he carefully represents a virtual person, the owner of a house, where there is a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom and this very picture, which closely and accurately reflects individuality and energy.
It should be noted the level of demand for the artist - his works are kept in private collections in Russia, Germany, Brazil, Japan, USA, Poland, Sweden and Australia.
- Ilya Lukyanov "Still life philosophy" 0+
- Dmitry Plotkin. "Windows of the Russian avant-garde" 0+
- Zaur Tskhadaya. Blue, heavenly 0+
- Sergey MIKHANKOV "ANTIUTOPIA"
- The myth of the Sukharev tower
- AGATE WHITE "QUIET GAMES"
- IV International Festival of Arts "Living Gulf of Finland"
- Alla Mirovskaya. "Moscow. Konkovo. Reboot"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!