Gennady Girik. Still life. Reboot Automatic translate
с 1 Июня
по 29 Августа
Gallery "Design Club", 2nd floor, 0+.
Gennady Girik, a member of the Union of Artists, paints non-existent still lifes inscribed in hypothetical, fictional spaces.
Gennady, a participant in more than a hundred exhibitions, experimented with still life for years. For him, this genre is a complex model of perception of the world that does not exist physically and therefore absorbs layers of the artist’s emotional life. In his paintings, one can trace how the seemingly obvious difference between spiritual life and the objects of the surrounding world goes beyond the brackets, and everyday things create a semi-mythical image of the work, the invented space of the picture.
The artist says that while working on certain paintings, he carefully represents a virtual person, the owner of a house, where there is a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom and this very picture, which closely and accurately reflects individuality and energy.
It should be noted the level of demand for the artist - his works are kept in private collections in Russia, Germany, Brazil, Japan, USA, Poland, Sweden and Australia.
- ¿Qué son las plantillas para photoshop?
- Concurso "Amanita 2013"
- NOCHE DE ARTES Programa de la Asociación de Salas de Exposiciones de Moscú
- El Museo Estatal de Darwin y la Asociación de Salas de Exposiciones de Moscú presentan el proyecto "Habitantes de la jungla de piedra"
- ARCH STATION CHILDREN’S 2015: "TODO EN LA ISLA!"
- Exhibition Olga Shea "Insomnia" (Insomnia)
- The Gallery of Classic Photography will show antique kimonos
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!