Gennady YANDYGANOV "ON THE NATIVE LAND" Automatic translate
с 17 Февраля
по 24 Марта
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "C", 1st floor.
Gennady Yandyganov prepares an extensive aesthetic analysis of modernity at his personal exhibition.
The artist prepares a kind of aesthetic analysis of Russian reality. Gennady Yandyganov is the winner of the RF Government Prize and gratitude from the Union of Artists of Russia for his great contribution to the development of the fine arts of the Russian Federation. As the name of the exposition suggests, it will focus on national prototypes in the context of our time.
The main theme of Yandyganov’s work is Motherland. He sets himself a lofty task - to show the unity of ethnic archetypes, man and nature. Despite the fact that, according to the artist, his works are filled with a sublime sense of life and harmony, they convey a special kind of Russian melancholy, that kind of heavy but fertile existentialism, which "by default" is present in almost all layers and genres of Russian culture.
- Exposición de Nikita Alekseev "Amor platónico. Verduras - Frutas" en la galería "Peresvet Lane".
- "Das Geheimnis der Natur." Ausstellung von Werken von Tatyana Obraztsova
- Exhibition: "Invisible". Revived Altai Petroglyphs
- Welcher Innenraumartikel aus mehreren Teilen zu wählen?
- Popularisierung der Geschichte von Akunin. Erschwinglich und macht Spaß
- The philosophy of corporate gifts
- "Default…". Exhibition of works by Valery Mishin
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!