City of Peter the Great Automatic translate
с 24 Ноября
по 22 Января
Калужский музей изобразительных искусств
ул. Ленина, 104
November 24 at 16.00, as part of the celebration of the 350th anniversary of the birth of Peter I, the Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts (Lenin St., 104) will host the opening of the exhibition "City of Peter the Great". Paintings and drawings from the collection of KMII.
The exposition is based on the works of famous artists from the collection of the Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts. None of the Russian cities has such a complete, significant and diverse iconography as St. Petersburg - a city of unique mysterious beauty, fantasy and feat. The architectural appearance of the city invariably attracted many talented artists who sought to capture the unique architectural ensembles and landscapes of St. Petersburg. The landscapes and genre compositions of the artists of the 19th and 21st centuries reflected the peculiar beauty of the city, public and private life, and the spiritual interests of Petersburgers.
- Exhibition of the city landscape of Pavel Yeskov "Petersburg mood"
- Three hundred years of spring. Seasons 6+
- El 24 de abril de 2014 a las 12:00 en el Museo de Bellas Artes de Kaluga abrirá el 147 ° centro de información y educación (IPC) "Museo Ruso: una sucursal virtual"
- La exposición de una pintura Krymov "Molino"
- Exhibition "Transformation" 0+
- A new exhibition hall on Vasilyevsky Sharp opened with the exhibition "No to War!"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!