Igor Plotnikov. Tremors Automatic translate
с 10 по 27 Марта
Tremors is the name of renounced, forbidden books describing the spiritual practices of pre-Christian Russia, proceeding from a person’s perception of the world as a phenomenon of a wave nature. Fortune-telling literature reflected the communication of a person and the world around him through direct sensations experienced by a person. The exhibition is an attempt to return to this view.
Igor Plotnikov was born in 1967. He began painting in 1988 as a student at the Leningrad Shipbuilding Institute. At the same time, the direction of continuumism arose, which Plotnikov still follows.
1992 - personal exhibition at the F.M. Dostoevsky, St. Petersburg
2012 - personal exhibition at the Loft project Etazhi, St. Petersburg
2017 - personal exhibition at the Higher School of Economics, St. Petersburg
2019 - personal exhibition at the Borey Gallery, St. Petersburg
Participated in exhibitions in Moscow, Bratislava, Kiev, Lisbon, Porto Sant’Elpidio (Italy), Stockholm, Helsinki.
Since 2015, he has been a regular participant in exhibitions of the Parasite Association.
Works are in private collections in Russia, Japan, Germany, Uruguay, in the Museum of Art in Saransk, in the Louvre, in the Kunsthalle Berlin, MoMa and Guggenheim New York as part of the Parasite group.
- The Historical Museum dedicated an internet project to its 150th anniversary
- Online project "Black on White" (18+)
- Wall paintings in the interior
- Free relationship: pros and cons. Cooking erotic dresses?
- "Christmas meetings"
- Bilder als Möglichkeit, Geld zu verdienen: Empfehlungen für einen jungen Künstler
- Exposición de pinturas en madera "Rostros de los Ángeles del Mundo"
- Special film program for the exhibition "Moscow - Seoul: General Plans"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!