IMMERSIVE PERFORMANCE "IDIOT" Automatic translate
03.03 at 13:00.
(based on the novel of the same name by F.M. Dostoevsky)
Tours of the Moscow Drama Theater. Yesenina
- Laureate of the Weigel International Theater Festival in the nomination “The Best Acting Ensemble” (Saransk, 2018);
- special jury prize at the Moscow Roadside Theater Festival (Moscow, 2018).
"Idiot" is a performance-journey based on the novel by F.M. Dostoevsky. There is no "fourth wall." Here are the heroes and the audience on a par. The performance of the performance moves through the interiors and spaces, immersing everyone in the atmosphere of the noble era. The audience, along with the actors, makes a procession around the fate of one of the most mysterious and extraordinary characters of Russian literature - Prince Lev Nikolayevich Myshkin.
Attempts to penetrate into the depths of consciousness of each hero of Dostoevsky, considering the main storyline as “Life” is the main goal, the core of our performance. The viewer has the right to decide for himself which of the heroes he would like to follow, what thoughts, and what point of view he should adhere to.
The story of "holy" and "sinful" love. About hate and jealousy. About anger and forgiveness. About how sometimes we look one-sidedly at things, we judge only by the wrapper, not even trying to comprehend the wonderful world of another person:
“… You know, I don’t understand how you can walk past a tree and not be happy that you see it? Talk with a person and not be happy that you love him!.. ”- Prince Myshkin.
The great text of Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky sounds more relevant than ever in our days.
Stage Director, Stage Designer: Yaroslav Shevaldov.
Duration: 3 hours 40 minutes (with one intermission).
The maximum number of viewers is 40 people.
Tickets: 700 rub.
- Konstantin Bogomolov presented in "Lenkom" his new directorial work - the play "Prince"
- The successful premiere of the ballet "Idiot" closed the season at the Omsk Musical Theater
- El director de "Uncle’s Dream", Sergei Bobrovsky, convirtió a Lipetsk en "Dream in a Dream"
- "Triumphbogen". Olga Bozhko
- Rendimiento "A veces el amor arde más rápido …"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!