Camellias for La Traviata 12+ Automatic translate
Набережная реки Фонтанки, 41
Beginning at 19 o’clock.
Conversations between G. Verdi and A. Dumas-son during the performance of the famous opera. Libretto by Francesco Maria Piave after the drama of Alexandre Dumas-son "Lady of the Camellias" (1852). Performed in Italian
The famous theater director Vladislav Pazi created this performance especially for the interiors of the old mansion, the Kochneva House. The action takes place in the four state rooms of the mansion suite. The audience, together with the artists, move from room to room, from decoration to decoration.
20 artists take part in the performance. Live music sounds. The number of spectators is limited to 50 people.
Petersburg-Concert invites fans of Dumas-son and Verdi’s creativity to enjoy the story of extraordinary femininity, all-consuming passion and immortal love again.
stage director - Honored Art Worker of Russia and Kyrgyzstan Vladislav Pazi
Director - Natalya Kurichyeva
Music Director - Lev Dunaev
Before the performance, guests are greeted by laureate of international competitions Natalia Kapustina (flute) and Gennady Korobeinikov (guitar)
- Maly Theater leaders talked about plans for next season
- The first premiere of January at the Maly Theater - "The Youth of Louis XIV"
- Camelias para La Traviata. 6+
- Kamelien für La Traviata. 16+
- 1825. Verbotener Roman (12+)
- Exposición fotográfica "Teatro Maly en gira"
- Los actores del Teatro Maly leen Pushkin en una exposición en Sheremetyevo
- Camellias for La Traviata 6+
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!