Red wheel. Vanguard of Prokofiev and Popov Automatic translate
Частная галерея Триумф
ул. Ленина, 44
12/14/2017 at 19:00
Perm, Triumph Private Gallery
In 2017, the world celebrates the centenary of the October Revolution, which forever changed the political landscape of the world. “Listen to the music of the revolution!” - Alexander Block called in 1918. Just as Russian life broke into smithereens in the fall of 1917, so Russian classical music broke up into a mass of currents and individuals scattered all over the world. The project of the ensemble “Studio of New Music” includes vivid but rarely performed compositions of the first post-war decade: the brilliant composition of young Prokofiev “Trapeze” and the first Russian Chamber Symphony by Gavriil Popov, one of the most performed advanced compositions of those years.
The program is accompanied by a video art and comments about the era and works of the musicologist, head of the scientific and creative center of the Moscow Conservatory Vera Serebryakova.
for oboe, clarinet, violin, viola and double bass
Op. 39, 1924
- "Neue Musik in der Freedom Hall. Entwürfe des Neuen"
- Der Konzertzyklus Mein XX Jahrhundert. Unbekannte Meisterwerke. Konzert 1
- Personal exhibition of Yuri Samsonov - an artist painting with mood
- Offener Unterricht an der School of Media and Performance PYRFYR. 18+
- Clase magistral (13+) "Pintura aditiva"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!