Crimean Youth Theater reopens the Theater Yard Automatic translate
For the second summer in a row, the Crimean State Theater of Young Spectators is leaving its walls to enjoy the beauty and coolness of the Crimean night together with the audience.
The Teatralny Dvorik project in the Crimean Youth Theater was launched last summer. Then this measure became largely forced: due to the unfavorable epidemiological situation, the theater could not receive spectators in the halls, but did not get confused and transferred a number of favorite performances to open areas - to the Bolshoi and Maly theater yards.
This idea turned out to be so successful that this year, too, it was decided to play some performances right under the stars. The Crimean Youth Theater will continue its work almost until the end of the summer. During this time, spectators will have time to see several performances in the Theater Courtyard: a musical performance with favorite heroes of all children’s fairy tales "The Most Fabulous Concert", a nostalgic comedy "Singing Pig" and a comedy show for children and parents "Brother Fox and Brother Rabbit SHOW".
It is important that the open-air theater today is not just the atmosphere of a beautiful southern evening with a cool breeze and a sky dotted with stars. This is also compliance with the recommendations of Rospotrebnadzor. Therefore, when going to the theater, please do not forget the mask. Even outdoors, you will need it.
- Brother Fox and Brother Rabbit Shaw
- Crimean Youth Theater has prepared five premieres for the New Year
- PUPPENLEISTUNG (3+) GUSI-SWAN
- LaFe and his watercolor roses
- Victor Mikhailovich Vasnetsov (1848-1926)
- "Everyone is lying!": NS Academy Mikhalkova and the Goslitmuseum will hold open lectures about Chekhov as part of the Metamorphoses festival
- P.I. Chaikovsky. "Eugene Onegin"
- Ausstellung des Fotografen Konstantin Vladimirovich Markov "Reflected Reality"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!