Leipzig is romantic. Academic duets and trios of Grieg and Mendelssohn Automatic translate
ул. Я. Свердлова, 30
Leipzig, the largest center of European musical culture, bizarrely interwoven with the fate of two great composers. Thanks to Mendelssohn, the first conservatory in Germany was opened in Leipzig, and 15 years later, young Grieg began training there. After almost two centuries, Leipzig will again bring together prominent representatives of the era of romanticism. Welcome to the sophisticated world of chamber music!
Within the framework of the Sixth International Chamber Music Festival KAMER-Fest, on October 11, at 19:00, a concert “Romantic Leipzig” will be held at the House of Music. The academic duets of Grieg and the Mendelssohn trio will be performed by the laureates of international competitions Elena Lukyanova (piano), Svetlana Suranova (violin) and Dmitry Yakovlev (cello).
In the concert program:
Grieg. Sonata for violin and piano No. 2, in G major
Grieg. Sonata for Cello and Piano in A Minor
Mendelssohn. Trio for violin, cello and piano No. 1 in D minor
Date and time: October 11, 19:00
Venue: House of Music (Sverdlova St., 30)
Duration of the concert: 90 minutes
Ticket price: 300 rubles
Cashier: (343) 201-99-39, +7 (908) 905-99-39
- COLLECTION OF VIBRAL RARRARIES
- Alexander Podobed. FC AZUL
- Musik der großen Wiener Komponisten. 6+
- Knall. Violinkonzerte. 6+
- Mozart, Chopin, Scriabin, Metner. 6+
- BELIEBTES KONZERT AUS CHOPIN UND BLATT - DIE GRÖSSTE VIRTUOSE DER ZEIT
- Grandes organistas de nuestro tiempo "Clásicos populares de órgano"
- Beethoven. Alle Symphonien (Nr. 1 - 9)
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!