People with disabilities will be able to attend exhibitions for free. Automatic translate
December 12, 2016 from 10 to 20 hours the exhibition halls of the "V. Bronstein Gallery" will be open for free access by people with disabilities. Visitors will be able to see all the existing exhibitions: a permanent exhibition with the works of the recognized sculptor Dasha Namdakov and the author’s dolls of his family, as well as a new conceptual exhibition of the famous artist Zorikto Dorzhiev “The Chaos Theory”.
Yana Chernykh, gallery project coordinator: “This is not the first such event in the format of the exhibition. Sberbank, as a partner of one of the current exhibition projects, supported our initiative to once again hold such a day in the gallery. On December 12, we expect about 10 organized groups from the city’s disabled organizations. In addition, special conditions will be created for all people with disabilities who wish to visit the gallery on this day. ”
The event will be held as part of a large-scale cultural event of Sberbank in honor of its 175th anniversary. The action is attended by a number of major art museums across the country, where on certain days everyone can visit the exhibition halls for free. This initiative will allow people from all over Russia to get new impressions of outstanding works of art in their hometowns. The main goal of the project is to acquaint people with the most striking examples of culture and emphasize the value of cultural leisure among the population.
On other days, the exhibition can be visited daily from 11:00 to 20:00. Tickets cost 150 rubles (for adults), 50 rubles (for children 3-18 years old) and 50 rubles (for preferential categories of citizens).
Phones: (3952) 20-92-08 (round-the-clock answering machine), (3952) 75-60-30.
- Eröffnung der virtuellen Filiale des Russischen Museums in Irkutsk
- Los residentes de la región de Angara podrán visitar la exposición de un artista famoso de forma gratuita.
- "El arte de preservar": el edificio principal del Museo de Arte de Irkutsk estará abierto para visitas gratuitas del 12 de noviembre al 12 de diciembre de 2016
- Exposición Zorikto Dorzhieva "Teoría del Caos"
- Madeira Blumenfest
- Exhibition by Balzhinima Dorzhiev "Premonition of Flight"
- "Steppengeschichte" des Künstlers Zorikto Dorzhiev im Museum. Kramskoy
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!