Mark Margulis "Portrait from 2 to 80" Automatic translate
с 12 Февраля
по 8 Марта
Калужский музей изобразительных искусств
ул. Ленина, 103
Mark Margulis is an artist, sculptor, teacher, member of the Moscow Artists Union, member of the Moscow Art Festival, laureate of the NIKOR Gallery Prize, winner of the Victor Popkov Competition (IHF). Organized over 250 exhibitions. His works are in 30 museums and galleries in Russia and abroad.
The exhibition "Portrait from 2 to 80" will feature works by children, their teachers and artists, as well as works by A. Plastov and N. Yaroshenko and from the funds of the Kaluga Museum of Fine Arts.
One of the favorite topics for young children is the family portrait and self-portrait.
How do a child and an adult present a portrait (a family portrait, a self-portrait and just a portrait), how is the development of creative abilities carried out, how are various complex problems solved in this genre?!
The child begins to draw a portrait, not realizing at all what it is? (at 1 year 6 months), and by the age of 2 and 3 he is already aware. At 2 years old, in an oval, he draws eyes and a mouth, then four sticks (2 arms and 2 legs) appear from the oval.
As the child develops, not without the help of a tactful adult, a torso, clothes appear in the figure of a man, princesses in girls, and drivers and pilots in boys.
The museum of children’s art "on wheels" created by Mark Margulis has collected more than 40 thousand unique works, including still lifes, portraits, landscapes, etc. The most interesting thing is that the funds include not only children’s art, but also adults (teachers, friends - artists), as well as works from other countries of the World. Therefore, the following projects were born: "Still life from 3 to b0", "Portrait from 2 to 80", Landscape…, Metro… etc.
- "Table. Rehearsal number 9"
- Exhibition "Wanderers. On the 150th anniversary of the first exhibition of the Association of Traveling Exhibitions"
- Summary: Russian painting
- Wanderers: Russian Landscape Artists: Peredvizhniki
- Cinco obras destacadas del Museo de Bellas Artes de Kaluga participan en la exposición a gran escala "Tesoros de los museos rusos" en la sala de exposiciones central "Manege"
- Ausstellung "Im Kameradenkreis. Zum 180. Geburtstag von IN Kramskoy"
- "Wanderer und Impressionisten. Auf dem Weg ins 20. Jahrhundert"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!