Masquerade (12+) Automatic translate
с 7 по 21 Февраля
Воронежский государственный академический театр драмы им. А. Кольцова
пр. Революции, 55
7 Февраля 21 Февраля
Drama in 2 acts in the verses of M. Yu. Lermontov.
This is a story that will never lose its relevance.
Petersburg, the thirties of the XIX century; love, deceit, betrayal, intrigue, cruel society in which a person lives; an innocent victim of the circumstances and laws of his environment.
The Masquerade, a drama in four acts, was created by M. Yu. Lermontov in 1835 (published in 1842). From the day it was first staged on the stage of the Alexandrinsky Theater in St. Petersburg in the middle of the 19th century to the present, the play has been extremely popular on the stage. The drama theaters and opera and ballet theaters addressed the story of Masquerade; in 1941, a film adaptation of the drama took place at Lenfilm.
The Koltsov Theater for the first time in a long time turned to the famous play. The creative group offers the viewer a completely “Lermontov”, classic story about specific people with their passions, fears and hopes.
- Masquerade (16+)
- Vera Zelinskaya. MY LIFE IS A MOVIE
- Marina Belkina. Sol, mar, lluvia
- "CINDERELLA" 6+
- Diaries of the poet, artist and free man Pavel Zaltsman
- Exhibition "Hospitality of Music. Salons and Balls in Moscow of the 19th Century" from the collection of the Museum of V.A. Tropinin
- Igor Dryomin: Dmitry Sandzhiev "The Eternal Masquerade"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!