Master class in Chinese painting "The blooming bud of a peony in the style of Gunby" Automatic translate
Галерея “На Каширке”
ул. Ак.Миллионщикова, д.35, корп.5
December 18, 18.00.
At the master class, we will get acquainted in detail with the materials and tools for Chinese painting, try to draw an elegant contour line, make color fills, stretch marks and prescribe details of the stamens of the flower and veins on the leaves.
Let’s talk about the symbolism and history of the peony flower in Chinese painting.
We will complete the finished work with a traditional Chinese seal with good wishes.
The teacher demonstrates each stage of the work and gives detailed recommendations to the participants of the master class.
Teacher: artist Daria Kolosova.
- 2001 Moscow Regional Higher School / College of Arts. Khimki
- 2008 Moscow Academy of Education Natalia Nesterova. Moscow
- 2013-14 Liaoning University of Science and Technology, Liaoning. China. Internship and training with Chinese masters in various techniques of Guohua, including watercolor and "silver needle".
- 2018 Moscow State Art Institute named after V.I. Surikova. Department of Continuing Education. Moscow.
The Guohua painting training program, which includes a basic course, special courses of increased complexity and a series of introductory master classes, is developed on the basis of experience and professional teacher education in the field of art.
All materials for the duration of the master class are provided, you take the finished work with you.
Duration 2 hours
Cost - 500 rubles
About Chinese Traditional Painting (Guohua)
Guohua’s Chinese traditional painting includes several styles: Sei, Gunbi, Mogufa, Baymyao and genres: flowers and birds, landscape, portrait, genre painting. Guohua painting originates in ancient China, where the skill was traditionally transferred from teacher to student. Here, images of nature were sung with the help of mascara, mineral paints and rice paper. Over time, Chinese painting has replenished with other genres and styles and has come down to our time in all its diversity, without losing deep symbolism.
Gunby style (thorough brush) A decorative style, the feature of which is a detailed study of the image details, preliminary drawing of the contour and color fills.
A laborious and meditative process. The result is magnificent floral arrangements, with elegant butterflies or elegant birds. Photographically accurate animals, genre images of people, etc.
- Ordering business cards in Moscow. Nice, convenient and informative
- Advertising production: which artist is better to contact?
- And the dance of a light brush in love with delicate silk
- Gunbi Traditionelles Festival der chinesischen Malerei
- Exposición de pintura china "Cuentos de hadas del Reino Medio"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!