"MONOCHROM" Automatic translate
с 17 Декабря
по 26 Января
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Lecture Corner", 2nd floor.
Opening day on December 17 at 19:00!
Authors will be present!
On December 17, an exhibition dedicated to the 5th anniversary of the Monochrom group of photographers opens at ARTMUZE.
In 2015, the Monochrom group appeared on Facebook, which brought together authors from several countries. The members of this group are people of various professions: from a doctor to an editor, a teacher and an astronomer, a cybernetics and a programmer… All of them are so different in love for black and white photography.
“One of our goals is to provide a platform for photographers to showcase their work, exchange ideas and share skills. We share the same passion for photography as millions of people around the world and have made this group a meeting place where famous and unknown authors can show their work through black and white photography. ”- Monochrom Facebook admins.
The exhibition will run until January 26. Free admission. 0 +
- "Magia" en un gran panel LED: 5 mejores museos virtuales para amantes del arte
- Awarding of the Strugatsky brothers award took place in the northern capital
- An exhibition of Crimean artist Viktor Volkov is opened in Sevastopol
- The Museum of Fine Arts of Komsomolsk-on-Amur began to celebrate its anniversary with the opening of an exhibition of new arrivals in five years
- Exhibition of the artist Natalia Britova "The sun on the palette" opened in Vladimir
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!