Multimedia installation "Pavel Filonov" Automatic translate
с 23 Января
по 23 Февраля
Галерея современного искусства ГМИИ РТ
ул.Карла Маркса, 57
January 23, 2020 at 17.30 in the Gallery of Modern Art of the State Museum of Fine Arts of the Republic of Tatarstan (Kazan, Karl Marx Street, 57) will open the multimedia installation "Pavel Filonov".
This project, created by the young designers of the Kazan multimedia studio ImpressIM, who were inspired by the work of Pavel Filonov, was implemented as part of the Cultural and Exhibition Center of the Russian Museum in Kazan with the assistance of the Russian Museum: Virtual Branch information and educational center and financial support from the Ministry of Culture of the Republic Tatarstan
For the first time in the history of exhibiting the unique works of Pavel Filonov from the collection of the Russian Museum in the vast two-light space of the Gallery of Modern Art, the artist’s painting will be transformed into a fantastic digital stream.
A visual-musical installation is woven into the exposition space every 30 minutes and lasts 14 minutes. The design and technical capabilities of the exhibition space of the Gallery of Modern Art made it possible to create an impressive multimedia event with large-scale video content and musical ambient accompaniment.
The curators of the project are Damir Allamov and Diana Gazimova, the creators of the video content are Marat Latypov, Aidar Shakirov, Anastasia Starikova. The author of the music is the young Kazan composer Vanya Limb.
The exhibition runs until February 23, 2020.
- How to write a song for your girlfriend?
- Ekaterina Kondrashina. "Wonderful country"
- Curso de autor Marie Sokol en arte contemporáneo
- Inauguración del Segundo Festival Internacional GAM
- Sesiones de artistas de Moscú "¡Esto es un teatro!"
- Exposición de artistas de la Ufa "UMPO"
- Ausstellung "Trusted Chronicler of the era: Zum 100. Geburtstag von Alexander Solschenizyn"
- Photo exhibition "Latin America: Illusions and the Reality of the Other Side of the Earth"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!