Musa Musaev "Wind of distant wanderings" Automatic translate
с 2 Марта
по 28 Апреля
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Design Club", 2nd floor.
Musa Musaev, an honorary professor of St. Petersburg State University of Trade and Technology and the International Oriental University of Arts (Chengzhou, China), who has more than 60 exhibitions around the planet (personal exhibitions from the USA to Norway), gives the impression of an oriental sage in conversation. He himself feels like a kind of wandering philosopher looking for the truth and meaning of life in painting. Personal exhibition project "Wind of distant wanderings" will present the artist’s impressions and reflections from his travels around the world - from Norway and Dagestan.
Musa refers to art as a deeply sacred process: “You need to be devoted to painting. To achieve something, painting must be loved and practiced very much every day. This work does not give much at once. The artist has a bowl inside. And every day you have to fill it with precious golden drops in order to say one day: yes, I can do something in painting. "
Musa Musaev’s work is national in the broadest sense of the word. It is built around a keen awareness of the origins and roots, connection with the world around us. For his exhibition at Artmuz, the artist prepares a selection of works that will reflect on his creative path.
- Veranstaltungsort - New Music Studio
- Valentin Vorobyov. Enemigo de la gente. Lejos y cerca
- Ausstellung von Grafiken von Alexandra Anyukhina "Wanderings" 12+
- "Jahre des Wanderns" von Svyatoslav Richter. Frankreich - Italien
- Konzert "Musik der Wanderungen"
- Exposición del pintor paisajista Andrian Gorlanov
- Exposición de la artista Pailina "Fusionar y errar" en Artmuz
- The Russian Museum has opened an exhibition of works by the national artist of the Russian Federation A. Talashchuk
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!