Musical Friday at Artmuz Automatic translate
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
February 5 at 19:30
What could be better than the masterpieces of modern art to the accompaniment of beautiful piano chords? Especially if it is Friday night: the window is winter, and the compositions of such composers as Max Richter, Jan Thiersen, Ludovico Einaudi, Marika Takeuchi and Michael Lawrence Nyman sound in a cozy and creative atmosphere.
Performer: Yuri Motorin - a young multi-instrumentalist from St. Petersburg.
Yuri is a unique musician. He never studied musical notation, but this does not prevent him from masterly performing the works of great composers, to subtly feel music and to put his soul into performances.
About his business, Yuri Motorin says this: “I am sure that the ability to subtly feel music is the most powerful one that breaks the boundaries in the head and strengthens self-confidence. "
Where: Creative cluster "Artmuza", V. O., 13 line, house 70-72, 3rd floor;
When: February 5 at 19:30;
Admission: free donation
- Ausstellung "Attraktion des Realismus"
- "My Garden of Eden" / My Personal Garden of Eden
- "Sonidos de la ciudad. Saxofón + órgano de Nueva York"
- Poesía de la victoria. El respeto. Recuerda
- Fuegos artificiales, misiones históricas y conciertos festivos: los ciudadanos activos crearon un programa de entretenimiento para el Día de la Ciudad
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!