"NIGHT OF MUSEUMS - 2018". Main building of the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts Automatic translate
ул.Карла Маркса, 64
Opening hours of the Main building of the Pushkin Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan May 19, Saturday: 10.00-24.00
Tel : 236-69-31
13.00 “Journey into the picture”: an interactive lesson with a master class for children (6+).
14.00 “Dolls: Toy Story”: a musical tale about toys that became unnecessary and were removed to the attic. But the dolls rebelled… (6+).
Students of the Kazan Theater School are engaged in the performance; teacher and director Marcel Makhmutov.
15.00 "" Pencil music. Masterpieces from the storerooms: the best graphic works of I. I. Shishkin from the collection of the Pushkin Museum of RT ": tour.
15.00 Screening of films about Russian art from the library of the Virtual Branch of the Russian Museum.
16.00 ““ Withdrawal from the reserve. ”Works of I. E. Repin, not included in the permanent exhibition of the museum”: tour.
17.00 “Masterpieces of Russian art. Do you know? ”: An online competition in the computer class for connoisseurs, lovers and everyone, everyone, everyone…
17.00 “Anyone who owns the spell of songs… anyone’s soul”: arias from operas, romances and songs of Russian and foreign composers performed by the soloist of the Mariinsky Academy of Young Opera Singers Elsa Islamova and the Musa Jalil Tatar Academic State Opera and Ballet Theater soloist Arthur Islamov.
18.00 “The Icon of the Mother of God“ Joy of All Who Sorrow ”. Masterpieces of ancient Russian art from the museum’s storerooms: a conversation with a senior researcher Anna Kalina.
18.30 “Problems of late Soviet art. Imaginary Institutions and Conceptualism ”: lecture. Lecturer - Boris Klyushnikov, philosopher, art historian, lecturer at the Department of Cinema and Contemporary Art, Russian State Humanitarian University (Moscow).
19.00 “And the angels spoke about God, eternity and love…”: the quartet of the Chamber ensemble of baroque music “NOBILIS” plays rarely performed works of Russian composers. Artistic Director - People’s Artist of the Republic of Tatarstan Sergey Emelyanov.
19.00 “Sieben, aht - gute naht”: an informative game for children and their parents at the exhibition “Visiting the Brenings” (Karl Marx St., 62. Recording by phone (843) 236-80-13) (6+ )
20. 00 “Small masterpieces of a large collection”: a tour of the exposition of Russian art of the 16th – 19th centuries from the museum’s collection.
21.00 “I don’t need harmonious trumpets, a string sings near my heart…”: Russian romance with a guitar performed by the artist of the Tatar State Academic Opera and Ballet Theater named after Musa Jalil, laureate of international competitions and festivals Yulia Panfilova.
22.00 Artkino. Screening of the best author short films - participants of the VIII, IX and X All-Russian festivals in the Virtual branch of the Russian Museum.
23.00 “History of the collection of the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts. Collections and collectors. Portraits of famous Kazan collectors ”: a tour of the permanent exhibition of Russian art.
- Musikalischer Donnerstag im Weißen Saal
- El 24 de abril de 2014 a las 12:00 en el Museo de Bellas Artes de Kaluga abrirá el 147 ° centro de información y educación (IPC) "Museo Ruso: una sucursal virtual"
- Information and educational center museum art studio of the Irkutsk Art Museum opens after quarantine
- Das Puschkin-Museum eröffnet einen neuen Raum für die Jugend
- Eröffnung der virtuellen Filiale des Russischen Museums in Irkutsk
- Presentation of the new project "Stage Academy" will be held in Yekaterinburg
- Im Theater zu ihnen. Mayakovsky hielt eine Pressevorführung der neuen Arbeit von Mindaugas Karbauskis - das Stück "Russischer Roman"
- MUSIKDONNERSTAG IM WEISSKAMINSAAL DER RTM RT
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!