"Regional (reporting) exhibition-competition" Palette of the Motherland " Automatic translate
с 2 по 14 Июня
ул. Лермонтова, д.8
The founder of the competition exhibition is the Ministry of Culture of the Omsk Region.
The organizer of the exhibition-competition is the budgetary cultural institution of the Omsk region "State Center of Folk Art"
The exhibition is held annually to identify and support young talents in the field of fine arts in the Omsk region.
The tasks set by the organizers of the exhibition-competition:
- development of students’ creative abilities, improvement of the skills of young artists;
- determination of the level of training of students in educational institutions in the field of culture of the Omsk region;
- moral and aesthetic education of students by means of fine arts.
Traditionally, the competition is held in two stages:
Stage 1 - selection of works by the institution independently in accordance with the requirements of the exhibition-competition.
Stage 2 - acceptance of photo works via the organizer’s e-mail. Selection by jury members in correspondence format of works that have passed to the exhibition-competition.
The result is an exhibition of the selected works of the participants of the competition in the exhibition hall of the Omsk regional branch of the "Union of Artists of Russia".
The exposition presents works in the following nominations:
- "Original pictorial composition",
- "Printed graphics",
- "Original graphic composition",
- "Creative still life" (painting)
- "Creative still life" (graphics)
- and a separate nomination "Portrait"
by age group:
- 7-10 years old;
- 11-13 years old;
- 14-17 years old;
- 18-25 years old.
This year, more than 290 unique children’s works from educational organizations in the field of culture of the region are presented in the exhibition space of the Omsk regional branch of the Union of Artists of Russia. The jury will have a difficult task to choose the best works, which will be awarded with diplomas of laureates of 1, 2 and 3 degrees. The results of the competition will be announced in a solemn atmosphere on June 14, 13:00 at the ceremony of honoring the laureates in the exhibition hall of the Omsk regional branch of the "Union of Artists of Russia"
- All-Russian Exhibition-Competition "Fairy Tale in a Tree"
- Kristina PTIZA "GENERATION"
- Exhibition-competition for the prize Afanasy Kulikova-2020. Acceptance of works for the exhibition will be made until November 27, 2020
- Exhibition "City in Time"
- 伊戈尔·德里亚明（Igor Dryomin）：青年展览“新时代”开幕
- Creative New Year contest "Brevity is the sister of talent"
- Exhibition "Ice and Fire"
- Exhibition of Natalia Antipieva "Watercolor melodies"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!