One-day family intensive "Kinomost" Automatic translate
Столешников переулок, д.9, стр. 5
March 30 at the Gilyarovsky Center will be a one-day family intensive "Kinomost".
Participants will learn the principles of shooting, editing and working with sound; master the skill of storytelling (principles of composition, the choice of heroes of history, basic techniques and secrets); They will discuss the composition of various video products: from classic Soviet films to modern reality shows; will make their first one-minute film.
The presenter of the intensity is Yuri Odnopozov, known in the professional cinema environment as Uncle Jura, with impressive experience in television and film production. The director of the first costumed reality drama on domestic television ("Empire"), the film Discovery (from the cycle "Hell Road"). Editor and host of the Muz-TV channel (1997-2000), chief director of the MTV Russia channel (2005), director of documentaries (including “The War and Peace of Mstislav Rostropovich”, “The Bashmet’s Cycle”, “Elvis”, “ Alexander Nevzorov. 600 seconds and all life "," Lomonosov. 300 years of solitude "," Life at your fingertips. Vladimir Spivakov "). TEFI Award nominee for Best Director (2002), Laurel Branch nominee for Best Documentary Series for Tour de France. Travel Posner and Urgant "(2009).
Organizers recommend participating with children from 10 years old.
Time: March 30 from 11:00 to 16:00, with a break of 13:00 - 14:00.
1 + 1 (1 adult + 1 child) - 3000 rubles.
An additional ticket for an adult or child costs 1,500 rubles.
- Scenic Intensive - 2014
- Clase magistral de fotografía callejera por Ilya Shtutsa
- "Tage der Gegenwartskunst" Internationales Festival für Gegenwartskunst
- Not too serious about art - online intensive courses Pushkin. Youth
- "Niños de Vanyushin" en el Teatro Maly - una vieja obra de teatro con problemas modernos
- Irkutsk Art Museum presented an exhibition of works by Ilya Repin from his collection
- Exposición fotográfica "Teatro Maly en gira"
- Los actores del Teatro Maly leen Pushkin en una exposición en Sheremetyevo
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!