Personal exhibition of artist Elena Begma Automatic translate
с 2 по 8 Июня
Болотная набережная, 11-1
From June 2 to June 8, 2016 in the space of DEVE Gallery Moscow, on Red October, the opening of a personal exhibition of paintings by Russian artist Elena Begma will be held for the first time.
The exposition includes works from several artistic directions and styles, demonstrating the versatility and versatility of the artist. Elena Begma’s exhibition includes works written between 2013 and 2016. The artist will present paintings in the style of pop art, academicism and hyperrealism to the audience.
Elena Begma is one of those artists who went through all stages of academic education: an art school, then an art school and a workshop of battle and historical painting at the Institute. V.I. Surikova.
Having passed through thorns to the stars, Elena Begma found her unique and inimitable creative style. Her works are filled with harmony and passion at the same time. The combination of a traditional academic school and the modern idea of playing with color and form gives rise to a unique visual image of a person: spiritualized, sensual and strong in spirit. In the search for new pictorial means, Elena Begma sets herself the goal of achieving maximum expressiveness of images both in battle-historical paintings and in portraits of contemporaries, residents of the metropolis.
A special event will be a planned master class and a creative meeting with spectators who will reveal the multifaceted and mysterious world of the artist. Elena Begma will discover the secrets of painting a portrait from nature, accompanying her work with comments. According to the results of the master class, everyone will create a unique portrait!
Exhibition work for visitors
June 2 - June 8, 2016
daily except Sunday
from 12:00 to 19:00
June 8, 2016, beginning at 19-00
- At the theater S.A.D. prepare the play "Arcadia" based on the play "Harold and Mod"
- Exhibition of Sergei Stroganov "Messengers of Peace"
- Sergey Piskunov - creator of realistic underwater paintings
- Игорь Дрёмин: Гиперреализм и не только
- Ausstellung von Alexei Tsybisov. TRAUM. WIRKLICHKEIT
- The exhibition "Russia. Realism. XXI Century", presented in the Russian Museum, demonstrates the work of young artists
- Exhibition "Taste of Summer"
- Art Museum of Altai Territory presented the work of A. Gnilitsky
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!