Project "DANIEL HARMS. MUSEUM IN CUBA". Exhibition "ABC SURVEY" in the gallery "On Kashirka" Automatic translate
с 30 Апреля
по 24 Мая
Галерея “На Каширке”
ул. Ак.Миллионщикова, д.35, корп.5
April 29 at 18.00 in the gallery "On Kashirka" "Association Exhibition Halls of Moscow" will open the project "Daniel Harms. Museum in Cuba ”(objects, installations, graphics, artist’s book, media art), dedicated to the Year of Literature and the 110th anniversary of the birth of Daniil Kharms.
The project is a preview project of the Harms Museum, which is based on the concept of an interactive transformer museum of a new format using original design solutions and the latest technologies, an informative entertainment museum.
Due to optical illusions, texts, colors, tricks and theatrical techniques, the world of absurdity and illusions is shown, where everything is funny and scary - the world in which Daniel Harms lived.
The museum consists of three parts:
- The Literary and Mirror Museum of Daniil Kharms (in the form of a maze of optical illusions filled with riddles, surprises, illusions, sound and visual effects);
- Daniil Kharms Museum-Apartment (fantasy on the theme of a classic communal apartment of the 30s of the XX century, in which Harms or the hero of his works could live);
- Museum of non-Pushkin (collection of unusual objects).
The exhibition "ABC of the Absurd" is attended by more than 20 artists whose work is directly or indirectly related to the work of Harms and the aesthetics of the absurd. Many strange objects immerse the viewer in the world of paradox, where farce is adjacent to clowning, and a poetic mind is available to everyone.
Artists: Victor Goppe, Mikhail Karasik, Grigory Katsnelson, Yuri Shtapakov, Sergey Yakunin and others. Students MGHPA im. Stroganov (Department of Industrial Design) present the exhibition "Prophecies of Albert Robida".
The opening program on April 29 at 18.00
- excerpt from the play “Battle with the Meanings” (dir. Tatyana Vigel, artistic director, Lisa Shtormit)
- a curatorial tour of the exhibition with an immersion in the work of Harms and other OBERIUTs (the poets of this association declared a rejection of traditional forms of art, cultivated grotesque, alogism, poetics of the absurd).
The cultural program of the project: concerts, performances, readings, master classes, media installations.
Dates of the exhibition: April 30 - May 24, 2015
Address: Moscow, st. Ak. Millionshchikova, d.35, building 5, metro Kashirskaya
Opening hours: Tuesday-Sunday 11.00-20.00, day off: Monday
Ticket: 50 rubles, preferential - 20 rubles.
Free admission day: third Sunday of every month
Gallery "On Kashirka" - the largest in the Southern District of Moscow. It was opened in 1986.
Works with artists from various creative fields. The range of exposition activities: from traditional genres to contemporary art exhibitions (art projects with video and media installations, thematic performances).
The gallery is actively engaged in educational work. It organizes interactive art events, lectures and workshops, music festivals, concerts, film screenings, creative meetings, presentations of books and magazines. The gallery has a studio of fine and applied art for children and adults.
- Igor Plotnikov. Tremors
- Online project "Black on White" (18+)
- Free relationship: pros and cons. Cooking erotic dresses?
- "Christmas meetings"
- Bilder als Möglichkeit, Geld zu verdienen: Empfehlungen für einen jungen Künstler
- Exposición de pinturas en madera "Rostros de los Ángeles del Mundo"
- Concierto "Canciones locas"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!