Project by Sergey Postnikov "Fair of affordable art" Automatic translate
Presenter: Sergey Fateev
In Europe, Asia and America, such fairs (Affordable Art Fair) have been held regularly since the end of the twentieth century and are always popular. Connoisseurs of the beautiful are looking for paintings with a twist for a modest price - the prices for the works of even eminent artists here start at 2,000 rubles and do not exceed 100,000 rubles.
The first exhibition in Moscow will open at the Central House of Artists on Krymsky Val, 10. It will be attended by 50 authors from different cities of Russia. There will be several artists from the “Sliding Light” creative association and many talented but not yet untwisted authors who write in a realistic and impressionistic manner.
You can visit the exhibition from December 26 to January 11 . Opening - December 28 at 16-00, admission is free (only for opening). At the opening, the artists will show a master class on painting models and hold an auction.
Throughout the exhibition, artists will show free workshops on watercolors and unique plasticine painting techniques. Monday is a day off at the Central House of Artists.
- Exhibition "Reflection -7"
- Sergey Postnikov and his "Moving Light" at the Central House of Artists
- Exposición personal de la artista Lapina Tatiana
- Art Exhibition-Fair "Golden Hands of Russia"
- ARTS AND CRAFTS FAIR
- Alexey Varlamov presentó su nuevo libro de la serie "ZhZZL" dedicado a Vasily Shukshin
- XVIII International Exhibition-Contest of Contemporary Art "Russian Art Week"
- The 19th International Book Fair "Green Wave" will be held in Odessa
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!