Sergey Ryazansky. Earth in the porthole. 12+ Automatic translate
с 19 Декабря
по 23 Марта
The exhibition invites the viewer to look at the Earth from the porthole of a spaceship. The author of the photographs presented at the exposition is cosmonaut Sergei Ryazansky. He has two flights on his account: in 2013 he went into orbit as a flight engineer, in 2017 - as the crew commander of the Soyuz MS-05 manned spacecraft. The exhibition at the Erarta Museum will feature more than 100 photographs taken during these flights: landscapes, mountain ranges and riverbeds, mosaics of farms and cities of our planet.
- The exhibition "War and Peace of the Artist A.V. Platitsin (1923-2013)" is open in the Tambov Art Gallery
- The anniversary exhibition of Joseph Bobenchik - "Creativity and Love" is opened in Belgorod
- Arkhangelsk celebrates the 80th anniversary of the regional branch of the Union of Artists with a series of exhibitions
- "Our movie heroes": Evgenia Simonova told the audience about the creation of the legendary film "Only" old people go to battle
- An exhibition of works by the Tula artist Lyubov Talimonova opened in Tula
- "Química de la pintura"
- Космическая вечеринка "THE MILKY WAY PARTY"
- Exposiciones "Reuniones de Petersburgo"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!