"The Radiance of Life v. 2." Akira Utiyama (Japan) Automatic translate
с 3 Февраля
по 2 Марта
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
Gallery "Ts", 1st floor, 12+.
World-recognized art photographer Akira Utiyama is returning to Russia with the new version of the series “The Radiance of Life”.
The image of a swan for a Japanese artist is a link between his native country and distant Russia, from where every year swans from Siberia fly to Japan for the winter. Utiyama has been observing the plastics of these sophisticated birds for many years. He created more than half a million shots and continues to study his favorite topic.
The photographer uses special “fresco giclee” paper for printing, coated with a special composition made according to ancient Japanese technology, due to which the quality of the pictures becomes incredibly high and, with some consideration, they can even be mistaken for painting.
- Ausstellung "Überwindung"
- KINO "GENIUS JUDO"
- Die Ausstrahlung des Lebens. Fotos von Akira Utiyama
- “Fifty Words for Rain” by Asha Lemmie
- Countdown: four weeks to leave a picture of Manet in England
- In Vienna, introduced a new edition of the Book of Remembrance
- Fotoausstellung "Afghan War"
- "Art Rostov"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!