The play "At the bottom". 16+ Automatic translate
с 7 по 8 Сентября
Культурный центр “Хитровка”
Подколокольный переулок д. 8, стр. 2
Dates of the premiere of the performance: September 7 and 8 at 19:00.
Director: Denis Azarov
Cast: Ilya Zamchalov, Alexander Kudin, Maria Matveeva
For the first time, Gorky’s play “At the Bottom” was performed in 1902 on the stage of the Art Theater. The history includes the famous visit by Stanislavsky, Nemirovich-Danchenko and the performance artist Viktor Simov to the slums of Khitrovka. Here they were looking for nature for future production, met with the inhabitants of the shelters, their customs and way of life. And more than a century later, it’s in the cunning cellars that the characters “At the bottom” come to life again. The play by Denis Azarov about how a person who finds himself in a situation of complete hopelessness continues to search for his own path to happiness. The history of the heroes goes beyond the framework of the social plan and opens, first of all, in the sphere of the universal, timeless.
“Man does not change much. He always strives to be happy, only everyone has his own idea of how to achieve this. We have two in front of us: a man and a woman, and there is always someone third - an outside observer. This is a universal combination, thanks to which you can look at the heroes of Gorky, their relationships and their ways to find happiness, ”Denis Azarov.
About the Director
Graduate of the directing department of GITIS, workshop of Joseph Reichelgauz. He staged performances in the Theater named after M. N. Ermolova ”,“ Gogol Center ”,“ Center named after Sun Meyerhold ”,“ Center for Drama and Directing ”, the project“ Open Stage ”,“ Helikon Opera ”, as well as in“ Theater named after F. Volkova ”(Yaroslavl).
- Das Stück "Am Boden"
- Exhibition "Tchaikovsky - XIX – XXI: Tradition vs Experiment": from sketches by Alexander Benois to performances by contemporary artists
- Se inauguró en el MAMM una exposición del arquitecto jefe de Moscú, Sergey Kuznetsov, "Contacto personal. Gráficos arquitectónicos".
- The first premiere after the return of "Helikon-Opera" in the renovated building of the opera "Sadko"
- "Helikon Opera" presentó el segundo estreno de la temporada - la ópera "Eugene Onegin"
- Maria Guleghina was awarded the Maestri League award at a concert at the Helikon Opera
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!