"Country of Blue Sky" automatic translate
с 18 Апреля
по 19 Мая
Иркутский областной художественный музей им. В.П. Сукачева, отдел Сибирского искусства
ул. Карла Маркса, 23
April 18 at 16.00 in the Gallery of Siberian Art (ul. Karl Marx, 23) will open the exhibition "Country of Blue Sky" contemporary Mongolian artist Oylan Zhanatkhana. The author for the first time presents his work in Russia, but has already received international fame abroad. The exposition is timed to the Days of Mongolian Culture in Russia and the 80th anniversary of the victory on the Khalkhin Gol River. At the opening ceremony with the participation of the Mongolian delegation, the Irkutsk Art Museum presents new exhibition halls of the Siberian Art Gallery.
A graduate of the Mongolian Institute of Fine Arts, Oilan Zhanathan, has long achieved international recognition - his solo exhibitions were held in Turkey, France, Germany, Kazakhstan, America, Hungary, Spain and Ireland. The artist is the winner of the Beijing Biennale, a participant in the Gwangju Biennale of Contemporary Art (South Korea) and other international exhibitions.
The exhibition, brought to Irkutsk, about 40 paintings, painted over the past five years. The exhibition has already visited Ulan-Ude, and after exhibiting in Irkutsk it will go to other cities of Russia - Krasnoyarsk, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Moscow, St. Petersburg and Vladivostok.
“These paintings show the mysterious world of Mongolia, the country of eternally blue sky, as the talented master Oylan Zhanatkhan represents it. Here you will see all shades of blue, ”says the cultural envoy of Mongolia in Russia, adviser to the vice-premier of Mongolia for culture, Damdinsuren Hurelbaator.
The exhibition will open on April 18 at 16.00 in the Gallery of Siberian art (K. Marx st., 23) and will run until May 19. Entrance to the opening is free. Telephone for information: 33-43-89.
- Exhibition of photographs Daryan Volkova "GALA"
- Medvedev presentó una colección de libros ’Moscú-870’ en el festival ’Plaza Roja’
- Exposición ’Arte imposible e ilusiones ópticas en la técnica del esmalte’
- "Yuri Luzhkov. The lights and shadows of a big city. " The project of Leonid Mlechin on the air of the Public Television of Russia
- Exhibition ’Soul Palette’ in the Central House of Artists
- In the Ivanovo drama appeared ’King Lear’ in the reading of the director from Georgia
- The Metropolitan Theater of Satire celebrated the anniversary with the performance ’Sad, but funny’
- Exhibition Valery Chevelev "When the birds sing ..."