"Country of blue sky" Automatic translate
с 18 Апреля
по 19 Мая
Иркутский областной художественный музей им. В.П. Сукачева, отдел Сибирского искусства
ул. Карла Маркса, 23
April 18 at 16.00 in the Gallery of Siberian Art (Karl Marx St., 23) will open the exhibition "Land of the Blue Sky" by the modern Mongolian artist Oylan Zhanathan. The author first presents his work in Russia, but has already gained international fame abroad. The exposition is dedicated to the Days of Culture of Mongolia in Russia and the 80th anniversary of the victory on the Khalkhin-Gol River. At the opening ceremony with the participation of the Mongolian delegation, the Irkutsk Art Museum presents new exhibition halls of the Gallery of Siberian Art.
Graduate of the Mongolian Institute of Fine Arts Oylan Zhanathan has long achieved international recognition - his personal exhibitions have taken place in Turkey, France, Germany, Kazakhstan, America, Hungary, Spain and Ireland. The artist is a laureate of the Beijing Biennale, a participant of the Gwangju Biennale of Contemporary Art (South Korea) and other international exhibitions.
The exposition brought to Irkutsk contains about 40 paintings painted over the past five years. The exhibition has already visited Ulan-Ude, and after exhibiting in Irkutsk, it will go to other cities of Russia - Krasnoyarsk, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Moscow, St. Petersburg and Vladivostok.
“These paintings show the mysterious world of Mongolia, the country of the eternally blue sky, as the talented master Oylan Zhanathan represents it. Here you will see all the shades of blue, ”says the cultural envoy of Mongolia in Russia, Advisor to the Deputy Prime Minister of Mongolia on Culture Damdinsuren Hurelbaator about the exhibition.
The exhibition will open on April 18 at 16.00 in the Gallery of Siberian Art (K. Marx St., 23) and will run until May 19. Entrance to the opening is free. Phone for inquiries: 33-43-89.
- Exposición de fotografías Daryan Volkova "GALA"
- Medwedew präsentierte eine Sammlung von Büchern "Moskau-870" auf dem Festival "Roter Platz"
- Exposición "Arte imposible e ilusiones ópticas en la técnica del esmalte"
- "Yuri Luzhkov. Lights and shadows of a big city." Project of Leonid Mlechin on the air of Russian Public Television
- Exposición "Paleta de almas" en la Casa Central de Artistas
- King Lear appeared in the Ivanovo drama as directed by a director from Georgia
- The Metropolitan Theater of Satire celebrated its anniversary with the performance "Sad but Funny"
- Persönliche Ausstellung von Valentina Derezhanova Graphic MIX