Tatiana Bugaenko. Mirages 12+ Automatic translate
с 30 Марта
по 3 Июля
Музей современного искусства Эрарта
Васильевский остров, 29-я линия, д.2
Paintings by Tatyana Bugaenko are impressions of what she has seen and experienced, transferred to the canvas with the help of color and light. Born in industrial Omsk, among the flat landscapes of the boundless steppes of Western Siberia, the artist travels through the outer and inner worlds. Her landscapes depict New York and Milan, India and Umbria, Florence and Venice, Croatian Rovinj, medieval Mostar, a Berber town in the Sahara and other places where Tatiana had a chance to visit. She easily moves from real space to unreal space and vice versa. In her works, summer Omsk is as flooded with light as the seaside southern cities.
- The gallery of old maps in the Vatican has been restored
- Winter exhibition at the Kondraty Belov Museum - Siberian landscapes
- Exposición de Valery y Anna Goshko en la Galería de Arte.
- Igor Dryomin: inauguración de la exposición de Valery y Anna Goshko en la galería de arte
- Museum "Art of Omsk" celebrated its anniversary with the exhibition "1/12 Omsk"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!