Timur Musaev-Kagan "On Life and Death" Automatic translate
с 21 Марта
по 21 Апреля
Творческий кластер “АРТМУЗА”
Васильевский остров, 13 линия, дом 70-72
The exhibition of Timur Musaev-Kagan “On Life and Death” structurally consists of two large blocks. The first includes objects from the cycle “Refuge. Cement cards "(2010 - 2011), in the second - works from the Mortido series (2007 - 2017).
The reason for combining these two projects, both formal and substantive, into one exposition was the actualization of the phenomenon of juxtaposition (and interdependence) of the two main psychic constants of a person - libido and mortido.
And if the work from the series “Refuge. Cement cards ”are unique multilayered icons whose symbolism reflects a sense of ownership of vital youth, passion and secrecy through the broadcast of mass culture images popular in children and adolescents and reinforced by Buddhist connotations, in the series of works“ Mortido ”a passion for self-destruction, the author’s interest to questions of thanatology is reflected in the "gallery of portraits" separated from the body of the heads, despite the fact that many of them bear in their faces the seal of not suffering, but rather of satisfaction and okay.
The visible dualism of the exposition, upon closer examination, is transformed into a whole visionary feast, in which passion and suffering, pain and pleasure, exclusive and consumer goods are intertwined. Reflections on life and death, in the end, are inseparable.
03/21/2017 - 04/21/2017
3 floor "ARTMUSES"
Gallery "Artist’s Studio" and a conference room
- "I would like to play with this violinist"
- Svyatoslav Richter in an ensemble with young performers
- Timur Musaev-Kagan. Quality Control Department / Technical Control Department
- Ausstellung von Künstlern des Kreativvereins PARAZIT "OLYMPUS"
- Seventieth anniversary of Oleg Kagan at the Moscow Conservatory
- Noches de noviembre en memoria del gran músico. La hora de la reunión no se puede cambiar.
- El mes del arte de Daguestán comenzó en Moscú
- "Such earnings" - solo exhibition of Oleg Kharch
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!