Vadim Bondarenko ALLEGRO MISTERIOSO * Automatic translate
с 5 по 20 Февраля
* MYSTERIOUS JOY
Vadim Bondarenko was born in Leningrad.
After graduating from the St. Petersburg Conservatory in 1996, he entered the Mariinsky Theater Orchestra, where he is currently a solo clarinetist.
Throughout his creative life, Vadim Bondarenko is actively involved in composing in various genres - romantic, improvisational, ethnic and meditative.
Has published more than 10 CDs with his own music in Russia and abroad.
He showed interest in visual art since his youth, experimenting with collages and scholastic graphics, but the real turnaround came in 2015 after visiting the famous Museum of Contemporary Art THE BROAD in Los Angeles.
From that moment on, the artist is seriously engaged in the search for new visual incarnations, manipulating various techniques and materials.
In 2018 he took part in the exhibition Musicians-Artists at the Mariinsky Theater, and also organized a series of his own author’s exhibitions-concerts together with Vladimir Volkov (double bass) and Maria Fedotova (flute).
- Launched "Alexander Nevsky" - 2015
- Festival gastronómico "Ciudad de los Sabores", como parte de la celebración del Día de la Ciudad. Ekaterimburgo
- Interactive Museum-Workshop of Science and Creativity
- Two bibliomobiles appeared in the Penza region
- The All-Russian Exhibition of Watercolor Opened in the Art Museum of Kurgan
- Photoshop online - free graphic online photo editor (in browser)
- Uraufführung des Stückes "Lord Golovlyov" im Theater "Near the Bridge"
- Ständiger Leiter und Gründer des Theaters "Near the Bridge" Sergei Fedotov feierte sein 55-jähriges Bestehen
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!