The whole world is a theater! Transfiguration automatic translate
с 11 по 27 Января
Выставочный зал «Тушино»
бульвар Яна Райниса, д.19, к.1
Since the time of the emerging cradle of civilization, the power of the great art, its cleansing, transforming and enlightening role has been known. This applies to all kinds, but especially the Theater and Cinema, which is a synthesis of visual art, literature, music and acting.
The theme of drama in art is relevant among artists and demanded by the audience. The pursuit of its comprehension is one of the elements of culture. The spectrum of this impact is extremely wide. In the project “The whole world is a theater. Transformation... ”this topic is revealed in the new embodiment, by imparting aesthetic content to the space, systemic novelty of the works, changing their structure, qualitative and quantitative characteristics, creating in the author’s manner new forms and identities.
Contemporary Russian artists and sculptors, each in a performance in harmony with him here and now, show the birth of images of the theater, its drama (tragic or comic, irony and sarcasm) and the energy of action, reincarnation. And not only to express in their own, sometimes paradoxical, reinterpreting the usual canons, the nuances of theatricality, but also to convey the diversity of personal emotions associated with the theater, music, visual forms of art.
A moment when, merging into a powerful symphony of all types of art, the Space starts to sound around, and there is a feeling of rise, joy and delight, pain and compassion, catharsis, comprehension of time and man in PEACE.
So, “ALL WORLD THEATER! Transformation
- Create a multidimensional artistic image of Russia and other countries, through the idea of the great poet humanist William Shakespeare "The whole world is a theater." (Art Theater)
- Russia is a modern XX-XXI century. Victory and defeat. The beginning of the TRANSFORMATION.
- Imaginary Russia of the Future. Third Millennium NEW COLOR.
The project includes artists from eight countries and several regions of Russia (middle zone, Moscow and Moscow Region and the south of Russia), experienced, famous masters, young artists and other artists.
There will be presented: painting, drawing, sculpture, theatrical and animation projects, as well as the newest types of modern art: assemblages, installations, digital technologies, 3D art, dramatized musical and poetic show, performance.
Artists, musicians, poets, cultural scientists and art historians are invited to the project dedicated to the Year of the Theater 2019.
- Palace-Theater in Ostankino: the history of construction and the evolution of design. Lecture by Gennady Vdovin, Doctor of Art History, Director of the Ostankino Museum-Estate
- "The whole world is a theater. Transfiguration!"
- Exposición ’Sergei Gonkov. Libros y gráficos de caballete "
- Exposición de Alexander Tokarev. ’Lecciones de alegría’
- Pskov toma el Festival de Teatro Pushkin por vigesimocuarta vez
- Las giras tradicionales de ’Kolyada-Theater’ comenzaron en Moscú
- En el mundo de Zaochkarya (6+)